Tiletec offer a professional project management and installation service for tiling and soft flooring, dedicated to servicing all sectors within the construction industry. We are able to provide a complete service tailored to your requirements, from coverage of a few square metres to more complex projects such as swimming pools and airport terminals.
Our skilled and experienced team work directly with the end user client or more often alongside main contractors, delivering a wide range of installations to architectural specifications within such locations as retail units, shopping malls, hospitals, education establishments, factories, office developments, airports and garage showrooms.
Choosing the right materials
We have skilled operatives working with a range of materials, including porcelain, ceramic, mosaic, natural stone, wood, carpet and vinyl. This allows us to work with all customers using materials appropriate for their particular needs, for example:
- Walkways and shopping malls where constant heavy usage will occur
- Leisure centres and swimming pools where total water submersion is a criterion along with a pleasing visual effect
- Toilets and washrooms where wear and tear and ease of maintenance will be issues
- Hospitals, schools and public buildings where the need for cleanliness and practical design are the highest priorities
We work with some of the world’s leading adhesive and grout manufacturers and are constantly researching and adding new products to our portfolio.
A complete service
Many clients require more than merely tiling or soft floor covering as part of the sub-contract package. Typically, such work is required when work is either time critical (requiring a seamless transition between trades) and/or tolerance critical (where liability for the whole floor or wall works needs to remain with one company).
Rendering, screeding and floor grinding are services we are able to offer as part of a complete service and we have undertaken many and varied projects such as:
- Rendering swimming pool tank walls
- Screeding with specifically designed ‘rapid drying’ products
- Screeding with pumped and forced action mixed screeds for projects in excess of 3500 m2
- Grinding of pre-existing sub floors and floor coverings prior to new installations
- Floor grinding and sub-floor preparation